Position Title: Business Systems Analyst
Conducts business process and systems analyses, needs assessments, and cost/benefits analyses of business systems and applications to create project proposals that align technology solutions with business objectives and the Quilter Technology Strategy and roadmaps.
- We are looking for an Investment Director/Executive Director is required to provide investment management services and/or investment advice to charity and institutional clients,
- working collegiately alongside senior investment directors and as part of QC’s central charity team, with a large direct client base and Charity Authorised Investment Fund.
- The role focuses exclusively on charities and institutions and will include taking on and managing existing relationships, whilst also being active in winning new accounts.
- The Business & Systems Analyst provides subject matter expertise and supports Change delivery through the creation of functional and non-functional solution artefacts.
- The role is responsible for identifying, assessing and documenting requirements, specifications and functionality, aligned to business strategy, business processes and technology architecture.