Position Title: Audio Visual Specialist
“Are you a knowledgeable, detail-orientated Audio-Visual technician? If yes then, IT Care within Quilter is the ideal place to develop new skills and be part of a energetic and highly technical team.
- I’m looking for a driven, team-oriented individual who is passionate about supporting people thrive in their careers at Quilter.
- From colleagues just starting out in their career journey to seasoned professionals, your acute attention to the detail and superb organisation .
- skills will put you in good stead to administer and implement best in class wellbeing, learning and performance solutions; from colleague events and curation of digital learning through to providing consultancy and learning needs analysis so that our people have the tools and support to achieve their career goals and dreams.
- Our Audio-Visual Specialists provide support to the business by setting up equipment for training events and meetings, from engineering sound and image3s, to coordinating recordings and lighting engineering.
- You will be responsible for video conferencing support, installing new Audio-Visual equipment across all Quilter locations, and will provide VIP support to Executive level and Senior stakeholders.
- You will also proactively resolve queries and conduct minor repairs to equipment such as changing bulbs for projection equipment or testing microphones.