Position Title: Investment Director
Contribute to and demonstrate a sound working knowledge of ethical, faith based and responsible investment.
- Our Audio-Visual Specialists provide support to the business by setting up equipment for training events and meetings, from engineering sound and image3s, to coordinating recordings and lighting engineering.
- You will be responsible for video conferencing support, installing new Audio-Visual equipment across all Quilter locations, and will provide VIP support to Executive level and Senior stakeholders.
- You will also proactively resolve queries and conduct minor repairs to equipment such as changing bulbs for projection equipment or testing microphones.
- We are looking for an Investment Director/Executive Director is required to provide investment management services and/or investment advice to charity and institutional clients, working collegiately alongside senior investment directors and as part of QC’s central charity team, with a large direct client base and Charity Authorised Investment Fund.
- The role focuses exclusively on charities and institutions and will include taking on and managing existing relationships, whilst also being active in winning new accounts.