Position Title: Claims Technician
“An exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled team and learn the complexities involved within the Claim processes. Starting with the initial stages of a Claim, there will be a clear training plan to follow to learn all stages from start to finish. This is a technical role which will encourage development of customer service skills as well as problem solving with team members”.
- Our Events Executive vacancy is an exceptional opportunity for anyone with some events exposure to develop their skills and learn about events within the investment and wealth management industry.
- This role would be perfect for someone who is creative, interested in learning about the delegate experience, and who is keen to collaborate with individuals across multiple departments.
- The interview process will ideally be two-stage, an initial phone or video interview, followed by a face-to-face interview in person or via Teams.
- I am committed to being an inclusive leader and building a diverse team, to ensure creative thinking, planning, delivery and support a full range of diverse contributions.
- As Claims Technician your core purpose is to provide a top-quality service to Financial Advisers and Customers in accordance with departmental procedures, service standards and industry regulations.
- You will ensure that TCF Customer Principles are proactively embedded, and emphasis is placed on the provision of service excellence and value to customers, monitor and control costs of own work and projects or programs with minimal risk and resource and manage projects or programs with minimal risk and/or complexity to achieve business objectives.