Position Title:Team Leader
Location:Milton Keynes, England, UK
An exciting opportunity for someone with proven administration and preferably some buying admin experience, the Buying Assistant will play a key role in the support of a busy, fast-paced environment. Working closely with the Buyer within one of the brands key categories to provide support in all aspects of the buying process, including; gathering product information from suppliers, uploading this onto internal database, sample management, through to quality assurance. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, written & verbal, with the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders, approaching task-oriented solutions with a logical and efficient attitude. Highly organised, a head for figures and sound MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel.
- Providing administrative support in all aspects of the buying process, to include supplier & stakeholder liaison, sample management & quality assurance.
- Gathering product information from suppliers and inputting them into the system
- Utilising strong communication and relationship building skills, ensuring efficient support is provided to the buying team and strategy goals are met.
- Resolving customer queries and concerns are addressed by working in unison with Customer Services & suppliers, documenting throughout the process
- Support the Buyer in Critical Path management
- Because your team members will see you as the expert, it’s essential that for this role you have some experience within retail or within a customer facing industry.
- While some experience is important, your team are going to be looking to you for guidance on how to best serve our customers, having the right attitude is our most important requirement.
- This means always demonstrating your passion and enthusiasm for home and garden and being knowledgeable about our products and stock.
Founded in 1979, we are the home and garden experts. We’re a one-stop-shop for the products, expertise and inspiration home makers need to fix, improve or transform their homes and gardens.